Wednesday, May 12, 2010

FrAnkSLY

Don't get me wrong, I had some good time in high school.  I ran with crowds that I belonged in, I strolled with those that I didn't quite have anything in common with. I tried to be older and when that didn't work out, I acted younger. No one ever knew my real voice and I have paved a red carpet for myself. SO there is this comfort that I've lived in with my Senior Year. i can afford to hate people. If Justin Skaggs says "Fuck You Barry Rowen" to my face and I circulate a lengthy ballad of my hatred for the man I can't get punched out (friends in high places).

My Day:
Notes on Credit Balances
Draw pictures of Typewriters and faces being hooked
Watch the ending of Avatar
Start Avatar(after watching Definance(in global issues, cuz WWII is totally still a problem)
Watch Tim Roth and Gary Oldman tried to put Tom Shepard to Screen
Finish We Were Soldiers (and occasionally anti-semites Whutt?)
Login to the computers in CTA then hear ", Ya'll need to log off we have to leave." Then go to the cafeteria and read a walk to remember to the entire class (on an individual basis).
Premiere on Saturday, Fuck you iMovie!

No comments:

Post a Comment